Friday, July 1, 2011

So….I got a comment from anonymous about the chicken in the crockpot.  I had about 7 pounds of chicken in 6 big 1/2 breast pieces with bone and skin.  I layered then in a dry, 6 quart crockpot and put on low for 7 hours.  I took them out, separated out, weighed and froze the meat…and also got a quantity of chicken stock (about 2 cups).
 
I got banana bread baked first thing Thursday (6/30) morning, then Michael and I took off on a bike ride.  Once home, I took a quick shower and packed up the car and took off for quilting.  I took along the wall hanging and started to bead another block.  I stayed until just after lunch, then came home to sew a bit in the basement.  We left for square dancing at 3 and I took along one of the loaves of banana bread for our caller.  We had a good time dancing…this was our last lesson, but Tim (the caller) promised we would have lots of dances over the summer.  We had leftover crab salad for dinner and watched TV and knitting the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.