Saturday, July 23, 2011

Michael left before 7 for golf and I got up and took Chloe up to the groomer’s for a bath and cut.  I had time to come home, have breakfast, and make pasta dough before heading back to pick up Chloe….she looks so cute with her summer ‘do’! 

I made up some of my hand/face/body cream (because I was really getting low and I’m getting new customers all the time  J) and by then Michael was home.  His golfing score was much like the heat….HIGH!  He helped me get the pasta all rolled and cut and it was SO MUCH EASIER with his help.  We got to relax for a bit, then he headed for the shower and I headed downstairs to work on the basket a bit more.  I got the binding put on by 3 PM….headed upstairs to mix up herbed roll dough, then came back down and secured the handles.  It is all done and I am glad I have at least one thing to sell at the fair!




Gale and Phil arrived at 6 PM for the pasta with sage butter sauce, fresh tomatoes with basil and parmesan and rosemary/parsley rolls.  We gave Gale and Phil the set of holiday placemats to thank them for all of the stuff they do for us…and I think Gale was very pleased!  We talked for a bit about our golfing trip which starts on Monday, then they left for home and Michael and I read for a bit, watched TV for a bit and finally headed to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the color combo of that rope basket!! Not YOUR usual colors, but I think it will be popular...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right...I think it is already sold!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.