Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Michael and I had leftover blueberry pancakes for breakfast on Tuesday (7/5).  Then we were supposed to tackle a LARGE number of errands….yuck….as my friend MJ in CT will tell you…I can talk myself out of going anywhere (including the grocery store)…and have now corrupted her too  J.  Anyway, my blessed husband said he would tackle the list all by himself…I just LOVE that man!  He left around 10 and I headed downstairs to watch MURDER SHE WROTE and continue beading on the new wall hanging for the living room.  I have a second block done (don’t forget to click on the picture if you want it enlarged):



At NOON I headed over to Mary Lu’s and bonded a bit more with Ellie and Summer.  I had a just a bit of time when I got home, so I put together the filling for wontons.  Michael loves wonton soup, and I found a recipe to make your own soup with your own homemade wontons, so we’re going to try it.  Joanne picked me up at 1 to head up to Stitch & Chat.  Unfortunately, I forgot to put more yarn in my basket, and I ran out by 1:15….so I just chatted for the rest of the 2 hours!  I was home by 3:30 and Mary Lu came for a visit to talk about her mini-vacation and the dogs (aren’t they beautiful?): 

 








After Marilu left, Michael had a couple of deviled eggs for dinner and then left to see a movie (Green Lantern) and I stayed home and continued to watch TV and sew.

2 comments:

  1. From MJ in CT: Yes, you've totally corrupted me. I'm getting desperate tonight cuz I REALLY need toilet paper and have resorted to rationing and kleenex - cuz I talked myself out of going to the store thx to you ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. From MJ in CT: Deviled Eggs for dinner - Gotta luv it - and him !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.