Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Weaving Meeting, lavendar wands, AJ, J&D moving


I got some laundry started Tuesday morning (6/4) before Michael and I headed up to CVS to finally get the first installment of our shingles shots.  When we got home he picked more beautiful hydrangeas from the front garden: 



before heading out on errands (BEST BUY, chiro, PAPA MURPHY”S, liquor) and I headed to my computer to get a lot of work done for the Guest Pass Policy Committee I am on.  I volunteered to collate the responses to our first survey from all of the clubs, and it's going to take a bit of time!!

I finally finished up just in time to collect my stuff and head out for a weaving get together:


our hostess with the mostess...Melanie

Pam

Rosalie
Marilyn

Melanie decided we would all benefit from some Bloody Mary's:




with heirloom yellow tomato juice


So she made sure we had plenty of food as well:








The food was fabulous....but she also had something fun for us to do...her lavendar plants have exploded: 




so she picked a bunch and we all wove lavendar wands....too, too fun:










Michael and I had the pizza for dinner before Larry picked him up for the movies, and I spent the evening visiting with Kristen (woman who bought my longarm).  We have not seen each other in a couple of weeks and are slowly becoming closer friends....she is great!

And more cuteness on the horizon:






 And now a new feature on the blog....JANICE & DENNIS MOVE TO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!  The pod is unpacked:

dining room

living room

most important....SEWING ROOM!!!!!!

looking into kitchen


1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed you captioned all the rooms correctly, especially sewing room, just from descriptions. And I just realized I have to change my sign off name. (Not Jan in CT anymore...)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.