Tuesday, June 18, 2019

MESIG Show & Tell, THE FISH MARKET, luggage tags


Michael left for breakfast out and then golf Monday morning (6/17), while I headed to my studio, determined to make more luggage tags for our trip.  

Anne stopped by at 11:30 to bring me goodies from Sweet & Savory, followed by Paula who stopped down to talk.  I kicked them both out at 12:15 as I wanted to finish the current luggage tag before leaving for Machine Embroidery.  

We had tons of great Show & Tell:  











this is a memory pillow

made out of a man's shirt














this was done as a 'paint chip' quilting challenge

and I was home by 3 PM.  

Michael and I talked for a bit (he had a great day on the golf course) and then got cleaned up and headed out to pick up Gale & Phil for dinner at THE FISH MARKET.  I was disappointed that they changed the sides for their scallops, but Michael liked them:  



Gale and I got shrimp & grits instead: 

it had just enough heat!

while Phil had the trout.  Our meals were wonderful and Gale & Phil split cheesecake for dessert: 


while Michael and I split a flourless chocolate cake:  


After we were home, we spent a bit of time downstairs and I finally finished up the 4th luggage tag: 

these wrap around your luggage handles

before heading upstairs to watch a show on the South Pacific.

My cover for my KINDLE finally made it....I LOVE it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.