Monday, June 10, 2019

J&D in NC


Michael and I had a lazy Sunday (6/9).  We ate a little breakfast, nothing special, we read, we got some laundry done.  Joanne stopped by to pick out a pattern for her baby quilt…she picked….BUBBLES!!!!  I LOVE bubbles…can’t wait to get started on it.  In the afternoon I started to load it up: 



but when I was basting I ran into trouble with my needle versus my bowl foot, so I shut everything down to wait for Monday when the store/support will be open! 

In the evening I started to sew together the sweater I’ve been working on….one more night and I think it will be complete  :~).

JANICE & DENNIS MOVE TO NC

(write up by Janice) So actually, we rested on the 6th day and were back to work on the 7th... new washer and dryer delivered and set up. Yay! Were starting to run out of clean clothes.  Rest of day plugging away at unpacking.  Guest bedroom and sewing room starting to take shape. Dennis worked in the garage to put together shelves and flatten the boxes to take to recycling.



this is Janice's sewing room....she's visiting this week, partially to pick up her machine!




And I love it when someone can articulate something I’ve been feeling, but can’t even put into words: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/article230910603.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.