Friday, June 14, 2019

Show & Tell for SHQ


Michael was out walking Cookie on Thursday (6/13) when Janice and I left for quilting.  We picked up Paula along the way and got to the church around 9:30.  

I think we all had a good time and were very productive….and we had lots and lots of Show & Tell:  



I LOVE this variation on the 1/2 log cabin I've been making






Floy made the cutest quilts!



Guess what little girl is getting this doll for Christmas?!?!?!

Yep - it's AJ....think she'll like it???


a very unusual one block wonder

Paula's still hitting her goal of one quilt/project per month!



June made this lace on her embroidery machine and then hand stitched to this top she also made!





Isn't this absolutely stunning?!?!!?  Mary Ann's modern quilt...I LOVE it!


I was a hosting quilter, so that meant we stayed until the end and got home around 2 PM.  Janice and I continued sewing until our dinner of leftovers…Mexican for me and One Pot  Pasta for her.  

AFter dinner we loaded up the golf cart and took off (with Janice driving) to deliver some stuff to neighbors far away, and for a qick visit to Anne (BG – I can’t believe we’ve never visited her purple house when you were here…this year for sure!!!).  

After that it was such a beautiful night that we spent the rest of it on the lanair, enjoying the weather and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.