Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Michael left at 8 AM for golf on Monday (3/10) and I jumped up (at 20 til 7…which was really 20 til 6 AM!!) with more energy than I’ve had in days and days!  It was exciting.  I whipped through all of my emails and a blog entry, and yoga and showering and breakfast and reading the paper by 9AM…giving me time in the morning to get a few more chores off my list before picking up Nancy A around 11 AM for lunch.  What can I say about lunch?  I didn’t get home until after 2:30, and was only that early because Nancy needed to get to Tai Chi (she was late as it was)….we talked about everything at least twice and had wonderful food as well.  I had a message from Ginny when I got home, so I gave her a quick call and we talked for quite a bit as well.  By then my voice was totally shot and I sat out on the sunny deck finishing up a library book.  I have been reading a charming series of murder mysteries set in a tea shop in Charleston…lots of local history about Charleston in the mix, by author Laura Childs.  I’ve finished the first 3 (Death by Darjeeling, Gunpowder Green, Shades of Earl Grey) and have ordered the next 3 from the library.  I’m happy there are lots more to go.  They’re a light read and as usual, I NEVER figure out who the murderer is.  Michael finally got home at 5:30….a little sad about his 49 on the back nine, but really glad about his smokin’ 36 on the front (only 1 over par)…for an 85 overall.  A late lunch was part of his golfing deal, so I just ate the second 1/2 of my lunch for dinner, and we settled in to watch the boob tube.  I finally got my baby sweater bound off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.