Tuesday, March 18, 2014

block # 5, charity baby sweater

HAPPY ST. PAT’S DAY!!!  Michael cancelled his Monday golf on Sunday, knowing it was going to be rainy and cold L.  He took off for breakfast and errands by 9 AM Monday morning (3/17) and I got a bit of paperwork done before Rose picked me up at 10 for volunteers.  We had a rather short meeting (YAY!!) and when I got home,  I immediately headed to the studio to finish up block #5.  Michael came home and decided to play some pool while I was down there…and pretty soon the first block #5 was done:




I spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up the other 8 #5 blocks.  We had a terrific dinner of baked potatoes and crab cakes for dinner, and watched TV in the evening….when I finished another baby sweater:

1 comment:

  1. Well of course you spent the afternoon finishing up the rest of the #5 blocks - cuz you weren't doing the BG/MJ method ! ;) Can't wait to see them amongst the other blocks ! (from MJ in CT.)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.