Sunday, March 16, 2014

Elsie & Cookie a cinq, newest block


Michael had a 10 AM tee time on Saturday (3/15) and after breakfast, I immediately hit the studio.  I had lots of company while I was down there almost all day:









Michael was home around 3 PM (with an 86) and we got to sit out on the deck and read for a bit in the afternoon, butbefore dinner, I was back on the board with the newest block:

first row on the left is the newest block

I made a butternut squash/sage/pasta dish for dinner, and Michael and I settled in with popcorn and an after dinner drink to watch THE PHILADELPHIA STORY.  We’ve both been reading the Jimmy Stewart biography and it was cool to watch the movie just after he talked about it in the book.  For some reason, by 10:30 we were both falling asleep (hmmm…maybe the new, fun after dinner drink???), so we put the movie on hold and stumbled into bed.

1 comment:

  1. How does cookie start on the bottom and end up on top??

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.