Monday, March 17, 2014

Elsie & Cookie, blocks!, Chuck & Mary Jo

Michael and I had a leisurely breakfast and read the paper Sunday morning (3/16) then I headed down to the studio and spent the rest of the day and early evening there.  I got all of my triangles done for the next block, but didn’t get them sewn together.  I had furry company for part of the time:



and non-furry company as Michael started to play around with the layout of the blocks I have finished so far:



This thing is HUGE….and just looks so incredible every time we look at it.  Finally at 8:30, I headed upstairs to watch TV with my honey and work on the latest baby sweater.

So…my friend Inez worked at Travelers before she retired to THE VILLAGES in Florida, and she really appreciated seeing pictures of all of the Traveler’s people at the party Janice had in Connecticut.  That got me to thinking that I had another picture I never shared.  My friend Mary Jo got married in December of last year…it was a very small wedding (only the immediate family) and so I probably never even talked about it…but I should have because Mary Jo made an absolutely beautiful bride.  I saw several pictures from the wedding…but one really stuck out and I asked her to send me a copy….here’s the beautiful bride on her wedding day:
 

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.