Monday, March 24, 2014

Elsie & Cookie a duex, Cookie, last block!

We got to sleep in a bit on Sunday (3/23) and after breakfast, it took me most of the morning to get 2 days worth of blog entries posted!  Then….finally…it was on to my last tumbling block.  I spent all afternoon in the studio….sometimes with company














sometimes with a critic,

look closely, Cookie decided she needed my 'cheaters' to REALLY
inspect my work

but finally before dinner, the last block (and of course my favorite…..LOOK at the colors J) was done: 



Michael and I got cleaned up and picked up Susan and Judith and went out to dinner yet AGAIN!!!  This was our every other month neighborhood dinner and we went to TERRACE CAFÉ.  There were 13 of us and the talking never stopped for a minute.  Michael had a vegetarian linguini with added shrimp, and I had crab cakes with a small salad, broccoli (from Bryce because he hates it) and FABULOUS roasted asparagus.  After dinner we all headed back to Ann Mary & Jim’s for berry cobbler, brownies and vanilla ice cream.  What a lovely evening; I can hardly wait for the next one.  Michael and I came home and watched TV for just a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.