Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Cookie, Elsie

Michael was up at 6 AM (these guys are CRAZY!!!) for golfing at Redbridge and I eventually made my appearance, did my emails and blog stuff and had a lovely breakfast of a fried egg on Jim Northrup’s sausage bread!  I tried to pay some bills on line, couldn’t get it to work and spent AN HOUR on the phone with the bank, and it still isn’t resolved L.  Someone is supposed to call me back eventually….I’m not sure I’m holding my breath for that one.  I felt a tiny bit at loose ends in my studio because all of my blocks are done and now I must wait for Michael to lay them out….but I got an idea for what I could work on…and proceeded to drag out fabric.  Nancy H came by for a FABULOUS visit….we haven’t seen each other in FOREVER and had to talk extra fast to get everything in J. 

Cookie & Elsie were both funny today….Cookie spent ALL morning on her blanket in the bedroom (totally unusual for her):


then in the afternoon, Elsie decided to make it into a cave, and she spent all afternoon there:

snug as a bug in a rug!
Michael got home around 4:30 and wasn’t hungry because they had a late lunch, so we just had nibbles for dinner and watched a bit of TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Nibbles for dinner ? Sounds like cat food ! Pray-tell what do your nibbles consist of ? I guess you dragged fabric out for a 'secret' project since you didn't tell. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.