Saturday, March 15, 2014

deer


Michael had another off-site golf date on Thursday (3/13) and I slept in a bit, then got a few things done before heading to quilting.  It was a quiet day as there were 2 classes going on…and 4 of us left around NOON to have lunch at IHOP.  It was really fun to continue all of our discussions for another hour or 2 J.  I was finally home by 2 and I read a bit in the afternoon until Michael got home.  Jan came over to pick up some new library books and we got to chat a bit.  Then it was leftovers for dinner and TV in the evening.

*********************************

When I came downstairs to say good-bye to Michael on Friday morning (3/14) I snapped a quick picture at the back of our backyard:


Then I left to try to score beads to complete my necklaces…I have run out and I had to hit both Michel’s and Joann’s, and still didn’t find exactly what I was looking for L.  I got home around 11 and had a quick breakfast/lunch of a grilled cheese sandwich and finally headed downstairs around 1 to continue working on my 4th tumbling block.  I got all of my triangles done and started to sew them together…but had to stop, have a quick dinner, shower and then head into Charlotte with Michael to see MEET VERA STARK….a play at Actor’s Theatre.  It was a very interesting play, about a black actress starting out in the 1930’s and continuing through 2003.  We were home by 11 and in bed by 11:30.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.