Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Halloween coasters


Michael had an early morning (routine) appointment with the dermatologist on Tuesday (8/27) so I went with him and went went out to breakfast afterwards (yum!)  We ran a few errands on the way home, and finally got home around NOON.  I worked all afternoon on the Halloween coasters and finally finished the 3 sets close to dinnertime. 
 
I called Sally and she took a ride with me to Moe’s Southwest Grill to pick up a quesadilla (Michael ate a very late lunch, then left at 4:15 with Larry to see THE WORLD”S END movie).  We enjoyed the trip since it gave us a chance to talk, and I LOVED my Mexican dinner once I got home J.  I spent the evening working on another charity hat (I think I need about 10 more for my donation box to be full) until Michael got home around 7:30.  We watched TV together until bedtime, and my hat was almost finished by then.

1 comment:

  1. Your Halloween coasters are adorable Nancy A

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.