Tuesday, August 27, 2013

charity hats


Jan and I headed up to Joann’s first thing Monday (8/26) morning.  They had an UNPRECEDENTED 60% off coupon on the latest flyer….PLUS I got one in email PLUS Nancy A gave me one.  I was hot to find some cream polar fleece for the rest of my charity quilt tops….and I SCORED  J.  We were home by 11 and I worked on the Halloween coasters for a bit.  Michael came home and said everyone struggled with golf….the greens were too fast and too hard J.  We had a pasta casserole for dinner and I knit for the rest of the evening.  I got another charity hat done:


and also finished one on Sunday night (with a little flower on the side) that I forgot to put in the blog:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.