Monday, August 19, 2013

coasters, M&D, bacon cheese puffs


We had a leisurely breakfast on Sunday (8/18)  while reading the paper.  Michael offered to clean up the kitchen, so I headed down to the studio. I finished off 3 sets of coasters before dinner:

 

 We had champagne (Michael figured out how to take a picture on a timer): 





and puffy things for dinner.  I found a new recipe about 2 days ago for something called Bacon Cheese puffs, so I made those.  Michael gave them an A+!  And they were really simple to put together (I would definitely like to make them for a future 'tea', I think they'd be perfect):

 
We also had scallop shells stuffed with chopped scallops and stuffing.  I thought we were both stuffed….but Michael made popcorn immediately after dinner J.  He wanted to watch some of his shows, so I headed downstairs to start the next set of coasters, and finally came up at 9 PM to watch TV together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.