Thursday, August 1, 2013

garden flowers


I made a new waffle recipe on Wednesday morning (7/31).  The recipe title is WAFFLES OF INSANE GREATNESS.  First, Michael was totally psyched to get waffles mid-week…then as he continued eating them, he kept saying they were pretty DAMN good!  I think my hydrangeas are done for the year, but Michael still managed to put together a beautiful bouquet of tea roses, zinnias and dahlias:


 

 

 

I knit for most of the morning while he ran some errands, then at 1 PM we sat down for a webinar with TAUGT travel.  Michael has been looking at a cruise for us, for next year, in Paris.  One of the ones he saw included a 2-day pastry class in France…how exciting would that be???  Anyway, it was a nice 1/2 hour and although they didn’t review our specific trip, it certainly sounds like a wonderful vacation company.  I continued to knit in the afternoon….we had leftovers for dinner, then Joanne and Larry picked us up and we made an ice cream run to Tega Cay….YUM.  I got salted caramel with toffee and it was out of this world.  Michael and I watched a bit of TV in the evening and I continued to knit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.