Thursday, August 22, 2013

Elsie & Cookie a duex, coasters


As I mentioned, Wednesday morning (8/21) there was a bike clinic at the Lake House.  Michael left for golf about 15 minutes before I left for the clinic.  They check the air in my tires and greased a few of the gears and I was ready to go.  I stopped at the farmer’s market to pick up a few things, then took off on my normal bike ride.  I was finally home around 10:30 and cleaned up a few things in the kitchen before heading into the living room to finish my book.  I think this is becoming a trend:








 

 

I couldn’t believe it when I saw both of them on the stool in the living room!  Michael came home from golf and joined me in reading and we had a very pleasant afternoon.  I finished HISSY FIT by Mary Kay Andrews.  This book was recommended by my friend Ginny and I was trying to figure out how to describe it, but I’ll make it easy on myself and quote from the blurb…’a social, satire of southern life’.  It was a quick, easy, fun read…but not nearly as predictable as you think in the beginning of the book.  Jan and I made a quick trip to the grocery store near dinner time, then Michael and I had ‘mater sammiches and corn for dinner.  I finished a different pattern of coasters in the evening:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.