Friday, August 30, 2013

charity hat


Well…it’s Thursday (8/28) night and I have no idea what I did yesterday!  I know Janice called and again we had a longer-than-normal talk because she took a day off…and I know I started another ‘trendy tote’ (stay tuned for pics, hopefully over the weekend), but that’s about all I remember.  Thursday morning (8/29) Michael left super early for golf and I hopped up as well to get a lot done.  I had to pull together fabric and extra directions and pack the car for quilting.  I also got a pear/ginger coffee cake made to take along, that was very well received by all of the quilters.  I did buy a 25 pound box of peaches at the farmer’s market on Wednesday, and I got those washed in my vinegar/water solution so that I didn’t have a billion fruit flies flying around….but when I came home from quilting I was just too tired to process them.  Michael came home from golf EXHAUSTED (it was 92 today!!!!) and we both took a nap before dinner.  I continued working on my tote and got close to finished…but I need a trip to Mary Jo’s.  I don’t have enough fabric for a pocket and I definitely want to add one, so will have to fit that in.  I finished knitting a hat: 

 while watching TV Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.