Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We left the house early Tuesday morning for a visit to the chiropractor, and then to the dermatologist for our yearly look-see.  Michael has a bit of skin cancer on his arm, and I had 2 moles she didn’t like and wanted biopsied, but it was still a relatively painless experience, unlike our next stop.  We went to Best Buy to look at refrigerators!  There are too many choices!!!!  And they all have these bells and whistles that we don’t want…..we’re still thinking about it…didn’t make any commitments yet.  We hit one post office and they don’t do passports, so they sent us to another…but they don’t do passports either…..we finally have a line on one that supposedly DOES do passports, but it was too far away by then.  We had lunch out and Michael dropped me off at the Lake House on the way home for knitting club.  When I got home after 3, he was still out hitting balls, so I got to sit and read for a bit.  We had some of his terrific crab salad for dinner, then picked up Larry and Joanne and went to see MIDNIGHT IN PARIS, which at least 5 people told us we should go and see.  I think we all enjoyed the movie, but I’m not sure I’d write home about it J.  We were home by 9:30, so we read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.