Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I ran like crazy Monday morning to get everything done before I left at 9 for platelet donation.  During cards Sunday night, Bryce mentioned that he had a kindle and didn’t know how to use it.  He asked if I wanted to use it for a bit and then teach him how to use it.  I borrowed it this morning, had to recharge it, down loaded a book and took it to the platelet place to see if I could read during donation.  It is hard to hold a book because you have a needle in each arm, but I thought I could do the kindle one handed.  Well, it turns out I couldn’t use it…..and I didn’t get finished giving until 12:45…and my appointment was for 10!!!!!   How boring!!!!  Anyway, I stopped at Hancock’s on the way home for teddy bear fabric and then at a drug store for ingredients for my face/hand/body cream and finally the grocery store for fruit, yoghurt and cereal.  I finally got home before 3….just in time to take a call from Janice in CT…what perfect timing…we chatted for a good long while.  Michael and I had leftovers for dinner, and then I ‘locked’ myself in the basement and sewed and sewed and sewed until my secret project was DONE!!!  I am so happy…..probably no pictures and explanation until next week…but now you have something to look forward to  J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.