Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday morning (6/14) Michael left to run a series of errands.  I was supposed to go to the chiropractor with him, but the computer guy called to say he was coming, so I stayed home.  He had terrible news…..he looked at my computer and said he was STUMPED….yuck….what a horrible thing to hear from the expert!  Anyway, after he left, Nancy arrived and we had our usual wonderful morning and talking and talking and talking and talking.  She had been having a problem with her eye and got some not great news from the doctor.  She was hoping it was going to be a quick fix, but she has a hole in her retina, which will involve not only surgery, by lying on her stomach for 24 – 48 hours.  I have it in my calendar and hope to go over with fun quilting things to read to her!  Anyway, she left around 12 and I had a quick lunch and headed over to Knitting Club.  Jan came in shortly afterwards, and we decided we were both USELESS because neither one of us had glasses in our knitting bags and we couldn’t see what we were doing!  We came home and worked a bit on knitting.  At dinner time, we took Michael’s crab salad over to Jan and Walt’s for dinner…then the 4 of us left to see a movie: THE BRIDESMAIDS.  We all agreed it was pretty funny, but it was very long and we didn’t get home until after 10.

Bev very kindly sent me a picture of the wall hanging she bought from me and here it is...if you click on the picture you can make it bigger:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.