Thursday, June 9, 2011

I spent Wednesday morning visiting with Nancy and by the time I got home Michael had restored my computer (hooray!!!)  I spent the afternoon sewing, weaving and watching TV.  Around 3 PM Michael got a call…WHOO HOO, they want him for a LOWE’s commercial tomorrow.  I like that….but  why can’t he become someone like the Progessive gal  J, you know…national commercial….can you say residuals!?!?!??! 

Anyway, Wednesday was the day for the 3rd and final pizza-on-the-grill test.  While the dough was rising, we got another call ‘can your wife act?’  So….it looks like I’ll be going tomorrow with Michael to the shoot.  I get to play his wife…that should be easy  J.  But back to the pizza……Goldilocks lives….this pizza was JUST RIGHT!!!  Oh my gosh, it was wonderful….I am so glad we can now do pizzas on the grill all summer long….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.