Friday, June 17, 2011

Michael took off to run a bunch of errands on Thursday (6/16) and Nancy picked me up at 9:30 for quilting.  At quilting I continued to bead on my wall hanging and finally got the first block finished.  You probably have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see the beading since it is green on green!





Jan came in around 10:30 and we worked together at a table until we all broke for lunch and then Jan took me home.  Well, she started to take me home, but we ended up at her house so that I could load some books onto her KINDLE.  I loaded 2 books and showed her how to order a case for it and I got home in time to brush my teeth and leave for square dancing.  We had a new caller today and BOY, what a difference that makes.  Most of us were confused most of the time!  Anyway, we picked up grinders for dinner and we watched TV while we ate.  I made the chocolate decadence ice cream and I wove for an hour while it set up in the freezer….it was still INCREDIBLE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.