Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We had an 8 AM appointment at the dentist on Tuesday (5/31) for a teeth cleaning and then hit the chiropractor’s before having breakfast at THE BIG VIEW!  It’ was a scrumptious breakfast (M had blueberry pancakes, potatoes and bacon while I had biscuits and sausage gravy) and we finally got home around 11:30. 

The paper that came today had this ABOVE the mast head:
97        96        95        95        94

showing the temps for the next 5 days!!!  Needless to say, I stayed in the basement all afternoon sewing.  I got the quilting done on the new wall hanging for over the sliders and started to BEAD it!!!  I am VERY excited about the beading…may have to take pictures as I go along!  We had pizza on the grill for dinner (the bottom a little too brown, but we’re getting closer!) and then headed to Jan and Walt’s.  Michael and Walt went the movies, while Jan and I had a very busy evening.  I got her pedometer all set up, showed her how to use her NINJA, printed the insurance cards off the internet for the new car they bought, and then we got to sit and knit and talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.