Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I felt very virtuous Monday morning.  Michael left for golf, and I ran all of my errands on my bike!  I dropped off Beth's sweater, rode to the Lake House to drop off recycling (bottle caps/corks/ batteries/etc), then over to the new bank to make a deposit and tell them that the wrong address was put on our checks, then to CVS to buy a few things.  It took just over an hour and I was glad to get home!  Temps are in the 90's again for all of this week.  Bob stopped over to look at my PC....it start acting funny Sunday night, and he promptly packed it up and left, saying I had a major virus :-( .I spent the afternoon sewing on the leftover squares Michael arranged....it will probably take another 2 weeks to get it all put together.  Jan came over for a bit for help on her knitted wrap.  I can't believe how far she has gotten.  She has over 400 stitches on every row and she has been knitting like a fiend and it is almost done!  We tried pizza on the grill again for dinner and I feel like Goldilocks....the first time was TOO HOT.....this time was TOO COOL....hopefully Wednesday night's dinner will be JUST RIGHT!  We spent the evening watching HARVEY with Jimmy Stewart and we both really enjoyed it...the movie lifted many, many lines exactly from the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.