Sunday, March 1, 2020

Paula & Doug


HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!  

I seemed to have a lot to do Saturday morning (2/29), but was finally in my studio by 10:30.  First up was getting the second QoV cleaned up, off of the frame and trimmed, so that it could go on the to-be-bound pile:


Since I have to pull out a separate machine to do my binding, I’ve decided to wait until I have 4 – 5 quilts needing binding before doing that.  

After that I concentrated on making binding for the quilts on the pile  :~).  Seventeen YARDS of binding later (and that's just the 2 QoV's!!!)…I spent the rest of the day reclaiming backing fabric from the 2 QoV’s.  So, yes I made some progress....but nothing at all exciting....and of course...I am HOT to start something new!!! 

At 4 PM I headed upstairs to work on dinner.  I did my chicken sausage/spinach/tomato skillet dinner 




and set out fixin’s for a salad.  




Paula: 


and Doug: 



arrived at 6 PM and we sat down….I think everything was yummy….at least I didn’t hear any complaints!!  

We played L-R-C after dinner, then SHEIST, then SEVENS.  



We always have an enjoyable evening when they come to visit.  Paula brought along strawberry mousse for dessert 


and it was terrific.  Michael and I watched just a bit of TV after they left before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.