Thursday, March 12, 2020

2 of Paula's quilts done, Lucy


We got a very late start on Wednesday (3/11); I think the stupid time change is still kicking our B_TTS!!!  But finally, my honey was off to ALDI’s, the chiro and Southern Spirits before heading out for another golf lesson.  

I had another wonderful day in my studio.  First up was getting Paula’s 2 quilts off of my frame, bobbin ends woven in, basting ripped out and trimmed:  


That took a lot of time, but finally I was done.  Then I got her 3rd and last quilt loaded and basted:  



I got all of my rows sewn together for the QoV zig zag and also got the borders made.  I had snuggly company while I was working:




Michael and I had salads for dinner, and he had a LOT of TV programs he wanted to watch (he hasn’t had much time with rehearsals and all) and I was perfectly content to continue to work in my studio, so I did that until 8 PM when I got to SKYPE with BG.  We talked for about an hour and it was heaven to get all caught up.  I got the program set up and kicked off the first few rows of quilting on Paula’s quilt:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.