Sunday, March 15, 2020

craft shelves moved


Michael and Dennis were up and out by 9 AM Saturday morning (3/14) for golfing here at SCCL.  

I was feeling lazy, so didn’t head to my studio right away, instead I decided to put together a quiche for breakfast:  

red pepper

onions

some cheddar cheese and leftover sausage

mix it all together

pour in eggs

yum!!!

Janice and I breakfasted together, then I finished off reading one of my library books before finally heading downstairs around 11:30.  

The plan to move my craft shelves into Michael’s art room has been in place for a L_O_O_N_G time…..we made space for it months ago.  Well, since Janice’s machine was at Reg’s, she spent the day getting everything off of my shelves and packed into boxes:  






I'll definitely be weeding out as the stuff goes back on my shelves.  Dennis & Michael moved the shelves into the art room, where furry inspections immediately took place:  




I was so thankful for Janice; I don’t know when I would have gotten to that….probably not for months and months more  :~).  

Janice and Dennis left around 3:30 (and picked up her machine on the way home), and Michael took off for the last performance.  I got the quilting done on Paula’s quilt:  


So, a couple of weeks ago I posted a pic of a quilt asking for border suggestions.  I really didn’t do a very good job asking for suggestions…as I gave you no idea how much of a border I needed.  Anyway, that’s what I worked on, auditioning fabrics and I think I like this combination the best:  


So by the end of the evening, I had the inner border put on:



2 comments:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.