Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Paula's first quilt loaded, Pam visits


Michael had his leftover waffles for breakfast Tuesday morning (3/3), while I made my pretty standard scrambled eggs with onions and cheese (and this time a little leftover bacon…yum!!)  

After that I worked on getting my customer quilt off of the frame and all cleaned up and trimmed.  Then I got Paula’s first quilt loaded and basted:



and worked on my newest blocks.  I got all of my 20 blocks done and started to sew them together.  

Michael left for rehearsal around 5:30, and Pam 


came over around 6 PM to solve the problems of the world…specifically, how do we make time for the things we want to do?  I have a friend in Connecticut, and one day when I was complaining about not having enough time to get everything done (and I was retired and she was still working), she said to me ‘if you don’t have enough time…who does’???  Now that she is retired, I think she understands how time can just get away from you if you don’t have a plan and at least a little bit of structure.  Anyway, Pam had also expressed an interest in seeing my longarm stitching out, so I had the program set up before she came and I stitched out a few rows:




 before we started talking.  We had a wonderful evening, and Pam headed for home when Michael got home after 9 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.