Wednesday, March 25, 2020

2nd QoV loaded, new men's layout, Lucy


I headed out Tuesday morning (3/24) to the dry cleaners, CVS, and the dentist (to pick up magazines for the old folks home.  The magazines will be quarantined for a week before being delivered).  I also got a massage….my second and last one for awhile as they will be closing tomorrow.  I am very sad about that as I finally found someone as good as the woman I was going to in Connecticut.  But hopefully, sometime in the summer I’ll be able to get back there.  

I was home by NOON and after talking to my honey for just a bit, headed back to the studio (as we all know, a quilter’s work is never done  :~).  I finished quilting my zig zag QoV: and loaded up a second one right behind it:  


I got that all basted by dinnertime: 



but was kind of tired and I’ve learned to not do certain things when I’m tired, or I just end up ripping out  :~), so didn't start the quilting.  I also got a second set of blocks done for the men’s quilts: 


and Michael got them laid out:








Since both of us were downstairs for most of the afternoon, all of the furry kids were there as well....and Lucy found the pile of quilts:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.