Saturday, February 29, 2020

Visit with Jan and Carol and Sue!!


Michael headed out to golf Friday morning (2/28), while I got one of my QoV’s off of the frame and all cleaned up and trimmed and on the to-be-bound pile:  


before Loree picked me up at 10:45 AM to head off to Jan’s.  

We had a lovely lunch together: 

Jan & Loree

and I had forgotten the other people I knew who are also living there:  

Carol Z had lunch with us

Sue S was at the next table with a friend from Charlotte

After lunch we headed back to Jan’s apartment and she sold us some fabric :~), and we talked a good bit:





before finally leaving.  

I was home by 3:30…had a lovely talk with my honey, who was very happy with his 81 on the golf course, and then did a nice long SKYPE with BG.  

By then it was dinnertime and we tried the fish sandwiches from BOJANGLES.  I liked it, but Michael thought it was a bit too crispy…..BOJANGLES does however have FABULOUS mac ‘n’ cheese  :~).  We just relaxed after that and I got a bit of knitting done.

BG has been working at least 15 minutes per day on her One Block Wonder and she hopes to have the top together in a week.  Then she'll just need borders:



1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.