Tuesday, March 10, 2020

30 blocks on new QoV....done!


My honey hopped up at 6 AM on Monday (3/9) for golf at Stonebridge.  I tossed and turned and snuggled my puppy for an hour before I finally decided I was never going to fall back asleep, so I got up as well.  

I headed out at 9 AM for recycling at the Lake House, to drop off a wool coat at the dry cleaners and to pick up some envelopes at CVS.  The rest of the day was spent loading and basting Paula’s second quilt: 


and working on the blocks for my new QoV.  

My honey was home at 2 PM with an 89 and one birdie (he said he was still very tired from all of the play stuff…but was happy about the birdie) and we ALL spent several hours on the lanair, enjoying the spring like temperatures:  


I got a bit more sewing done after a late dinner, and all 30 of my blocks are now done:











I think this is going to be one of my favorite patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.