Friday, March 6, 2020

SHQ Show & Tell


Michael packed the car for me on Thursday (3/5) and I picked up Paula and headed off to quilting.  We had a very small crowd (probably due to the weather), but it was wonderful and I got to laugh a lot!!!  We had small Show & Tell as well, I think the best was Kathy's sewing themed jewelry:


thimble earrings





I talked to my honey when I got home around 3:30 and we had dinner before he left at 5:30 for his last rehearsal….opening night it tomorrow night!!  

I’ve just been feeling bummed about this play and how it is affecting my honey, the weather, my knee, politics (both national and local), so I decided to treat myself and start a new quilt  :~).  Remember my zig zag quilt:  


I started a QoV version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.