Friday, March 27, 2020

SHQ day at my house


I was up early Thursday morning (3/26) and got home from my short bike ride before my honey left for golf at 8:20 AM.  I got through my emails and blog posting before Paula arrived to spend the day sewing.  We thought we’d have a mini-Scrap Happy Retreat and we had a wonderful time:  

our ironing station


our sewing/cutting station, 6 feet apart



she's working on a new pattern QoV

lunch from Habit burger....no wonder Paula has been talking about this...
it was YUMMY!!!!

Cookie moved from chair to chair



I worked on my one block wonder blocks

Just before she left (around 3 PM) I asked if she wanted to leave her stuff and come back tomorrow…..and she said ‘oh….a 2 day retreat….sure!’  
I relaxed in the afternoon, had a quick dinner and got the strips cut and sewn together for the second border on the men’s quilt before joining my honey in the media room.

2 comments:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.