Thursday, March 19, 2020

Under the Sea quilting finished, L-Patriotic top finished, cinnamon star bread


Michael left for golf here at SCCL on Wednesday (3/18), and when he came home in the afternoon, all he said was “it was a rough day out there’!  
My focus was working on my under the sea quilt, and by dinnertime I was finished with the quilting:  




While that was stitching out, I also got 2 borders put on my latest L-Patriotic quilt:  


first border

Second border

I have now completed the borders on ALL of my retreat quilts (and others) and I am PSYCHED to start something new!!!

Arizona Mary has been keeping herself busy during this isolation.....wish I were at her house:

a fabulous cinnamon star bread

And is this the cutest picture or what?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.