Thursday, March 5, 2020

inside of QoV done


My honey headed out at 8 AM for golf here at SCCL on Wednesday (3/4), excited to play with Doug (Paula’s hubby).  But when he came home at 2 PM, he said he had had the worst round of his life!!!  I asked him what happened, but I kind of already knew…there are a lot of things going on with the play he is in rehearsals for (and I can’t really talk about them here), and he just couldn’t get them out of his mind.  I will be glad when it’s 11 PM on March 14th and he is done.  

For my part, I SKYPE-d with Janice in the morning and had a long visit from Anne in the afternoon.  In between I quilted on Paula’s quilt and only have 2 more rows to do, and got the center of my QoV quilt put together:

And for those of you who read my PSA on the corona virus yesterday, and are now looking for hand sanitizer, here are 2 recipes to make your own (since it seems to be getting very scarce):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.