Thursday, September 10, 2015

pasta casserole,


Wednesday morning (9/9) was all about the kitchen at my house.  Michael left for golf here at SCCL and I started in making a pasta casserole.  I got 3 made (one for Loree & Reg, one for Anne & Bryce and one for us),
 
then made 2 pans of banana bread (to be shared by the same people :~):
 
 By then I had a mountain of dirty dishes, so I washed those up while the bread was baking, and took a quick shower before heading off to Loree’s house.  She had a partial knee replacement last Friday, and I wanted to visit and see how she was doing.  We had a wonderful time talking (although I think it was hard for her to get a word in edgewise :~) and I got to see her tumbling blocks mounted on the wall….stunning!  I stayed for a couple of hours, then headed home.  By then my honey was home from golfing with an 85 that he was mostly happy with.  I headed downstairs to continue embroidering and working on Michael’s original quilt.  We stopped for ‘mater sammiches for dinner, then Michael left for a read-through of the play he will be in, in November, and I continued to sew until 7:30 when Janice and I SKYPED.  Janice still couldn’t see me…but at least I figured out what the problem was with the tablet.  I’m going to ask Michael to take it to BEST BUY on Thursday to get it resolved.  He was home by 9:30 and we headed upstairs to be together for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.