Sunday, September 27, 2015

L initial card, rolls, Susan & Jim, Martha & Harry, brownies



Michael hopped up for golf Saturday morning (9/26) and I got Italian Wedding Soup in the crockpot and called a couple of people to come over for dinner.  Most of the rest of the day was spent loading up Pat C’s quilt on Miss Scarlett...this is quilt number SIXTY!!  WHOO HOO!!!!  

And since I visited Loree yesterday…and confirmed that she received her GET WELL card from Thursday quilters….I can show that picture….I love the way it turned out:

 I made dough for new rolls in the afternoon….they’re called Texas Roadhouse Rolls, 













and at 6 PM Susan & Jim 

 
and Martha & Harry 

 came for dinner.  We had a simple meal of soup and bread, with brownies for dessert.   

 After that we played several hours of TRIPOLI before everyone headed for home and we headed for bed.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.