Sunday, September 13, 2015

last dino embroideries, heart embroidered card, Gale & Phil, Deanna & Jerry, Sue & Dennis



Michael left early for golf here at SCCL on Saturday (9/12), while I headed to my studio and basically just putzed around for a few hours :~).  I did manage to get my last set of dinosaur embroideries done 


before Jan came for a visit.  I told her I wanted to get a move on another Clinton School quilt, and she found the perfect fabric in my stash to set off the embroideries Barbara had done.  Jan and I had lunch together, (Michael came home while we were eating, seemingly pleased with his score of 87) and when she left close to 2 PM, I headed back to the studio.  I got an embroidered card done for Gale & Phil’s anniversary, 

 and started sewing together Barbara’s embroideries.  















 Just before 6 PM we left to pick up Gale & Phil, and meet Sue & Dennis and Deanna & Gerry at a local Italian restaurant in Waxhaw.  We had a terrific time eating and talking and celebrating the anniversary.   
Gale & Phil on left, Deanna & Gerry on right

Sue & Dennis

 Michael and I split a salad, 

 
then I had risotto with scallops that was out of this world, 


 and Michael had shrimp scampi.   


 
We got home after 9 and just read for a bit before bed.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the embroidered heart !!! very thoughtful. mj_n_ct

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.