Saturday, September 12, 2015

new dino embroidery


We got to sleep in a bit on Friday morning (9/11)…even the dog didn’t wake us up early…which is a real treat.  Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing, and I spent a good bit of the morning on the computer, having problems ordering a new quilting design :~( and getting rid of a ton of emails.  I spent the afternoon embroidering
of course I'm making 3 at once....why make 1 when you can make 3!!
 
and cleaning up my studio in preparation for quilting a few quilts for Clinton School.  We had our pasta casserole for dinner and I made rolls from week old dough….couldn’t believe how well they turned out!  I read for about an hour, then Michael and I settled in with popcorn to watch GET SMART with Steve Carell…a really cute movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.