Thursday, September 3, 2015

Barb's embroideries



As promised, here are the embroideries Barb gave me for a Clinton School quilt.  I have some blue and yellow material that I think will go PERFECTLY with these animals…they are SO CUTE!!!


















Michael left for golf here at SCCL fairly early, and I hopped up to get moving on Ethel’s quilt.  I got all but 3 rows done before it was time to leave for my hair appointment.  Michael came home just in time to let me use the golf cart…he said he was in a scramble format for the men’s club and his team came in 9 under par…so he was pretty happy.  By the time I got home it was 4 PM and I fired up Miss Scarlett again, to work on Ethel’s quilt.  I got the final row done just before it was time to SKYPE with Janice.  We 1/2 SKYPed…what does that mean?  Well, I could see her, but she couldn’t see me.  My webcam would only show a blank white screen…hopefully I can get that corrected by next week.  Anyway, I got my appetizer put together for quilting while we were talking.  Michael came home shortly after we were done…he had a call back for one of the plays he tried out for over the weekend.  The second place (Rock Hill) already offered him a part….but he wants to hold out for Fort Mill.  We both read for an hour or so before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.