Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Michael, Sally & Gail & Barb



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HONEY!!!!!  Yep, Tuesday, February 10th was my honey’s birthday.  He opened his presents at breakfast…
 
a book called Moriarty, Gaurdians of the Galaxy DVD, and a new Marvin the Martian t-shirt

 then headed off to golf.  I headed to the studio and got the back of a customer’s quilt pinned to Miss Scarlet while Nancy H and I visited.  I had time to shower and change my clothes before Joanne picked me up for Stitch & Chat.  I worked a little on the stitching (a charity hat) and a lot on the chatting :~).  I was home just after 3 and my honey came home shortly after that with a 95!!!  He said 16 of his 18 drives were perfectly placed in the fairway, but the fairways were SO very wet that there was no good hitting done from there  :~(.  After we were done talking, I picked up Jan and headed to the grocery store for potatoes so that we could have baked potatoes with our crab cakes.  Michael and Larry left to see JUPITER RISING (lots of big plot holes, but they saw it in 3-D, so the special effects were awesome), while Sally, Gail, Barb and I ripped 120 napkins
Sally & Gail

Barb

pile of napkins waiting to be shredded

 and started to shred them.  Sally’s son is getting married in May and they wanted nice napkins at the reception, so that’s what we’re doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.