Wednesday, February 25, 2015

a dusting of snow...



This is what greeted us when we got up Tuesday morning (2/24):



We each had a quick breakfast of leftover pecan pancakes, then Michael headed off to AAA, while I headed to the studio to continue working on the binding of the rainbow quilt.  I worked on that until close to 1 PM, then changed clothes and headed up to the Lake House for Stitch & Chat.  I think the rainbow quilt was a bit hit for show and tell…..I can’t wait to make another one.  After that I had a hair appointment and by the time I got home at 5, Michael had ordered a pizza for dinner.  We ate and he left to see KINGSMEN with Larry, while Barb came down to Stitch & Chat with me in front of the fire.  Michael was home at 10 and we read for an hour before bed.  A pretty boring day blogwise…

PS – Yesterday I forgot to say “Linda M - I hope you liked all of the pictures on the blog  :~)”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.