Friday, February 6, 2015


Being in CT got me more into the habit of getting up early…since it was light there much earlier than it is here (when I’m home….I only get up early if I have something to do….which is most days but not all of them!)…and I carried the habit over to Thursday (2/5).  I got through emails and the blog and still had time to throw in a load of laundry and get a label stitched out for a new quilt before leaving just after 9 AM for quilting.  I had a wonderful time sewing.  I’m working on another Sterling School quilt…but since I only work on it on Thursdays, you probably won’t see it for another 6 months at least.  Anyway, our lunch today was a baked potato bar ….outstanding!!!  I got home around 2:30 and worked in my studio until 4 when I went across the street to visit another friend who had had knee replacement surgery.  We haven’t seen each other in at least 2 weeks, so it was easy to fill up 1-1/2 hours of visiting with talking :~).  When I got home, Michael was downstairs working on his computer, so I joined him and got to work on more blocks for my potato chip quilt.  We finally had dinner around 7 PM, and watched TV while I tried to figure out the next set of directions on my sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.