Monday, February 23, 2015

Elsie & Cookie, zentangles



We had bagels for breakfast on Sunday (2/22) then I headed back to the studio to weave in the ends for Diane’s quilt, and correct a little stitching that was off on the tension, and get another one loaded up :~).  Michael came down to work on his emails, and we had some ‘almost’ snuggling going on:

I’ve had the rainbow quilt top done for quite awhile (I think before Christmas) and I was happy to get it loaded up just after lunchtime.  Diane came over to pick up her quilt and we ended up talking for about an hour.  Her family loves to play card games too, so we talked about getting together in the future.  After she left, I had a quick lunch and headed over to Donna’s in the afternoon to spend several hours visiting.  She had a second surgery on her breast and will have to have radiation (which will be 5 days per week) but she doesn’t yet know how long it will go on.  We had a good time talking, but it was 5 PM before I got home.  Michael had been watching golf and working on his zentangles while I was gone.  I asked him to make me some notecards instead of just doing them on pieces of paper, and he was happy to oblige.   


















We had a quick dinner, and I headed downstairs to start to stitch out on the new quilt.  I had several rows done by 8 PM, when I headed back upstairs to watch TV and knit on my sweater.  Michael went to bed at 10 and I stayed up a bit later to finish reading ONE BY ONE, another one by Jo Jo Moynes.  Her books are WELL WORTH reading….I’ve talked before about ME BEFORE YOU, which I thought was an incredible book.  I think I feel asleep the minute my head hit the pillow :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.