Monday, February 9, 2015

arm chair covers, Cookie, caramel popcorn



I hit the grocery store early Sunday morning (2/8) and visited Gail to more fully fit the armchair cover, but made it home in time to see my honey off to golf here at SCCL at 9:15 AM.  I had a quick breakfast, then used my armchair pattern to make the actual ones….they took me a long time, mostly because I procrastinated at every step….afraid they wouldn’t look good.  I was done by 1 PM, 


and headed upstairs (where one of my furry kids had been sleeping all day...she really LOVES that newest quilt)


 to make 2 runs of caramel popcorn 


 as my “favors” for the Valentines Tea at cooking fingers.  That took about 3 hours.  Jan came over for a visit for a bit, and my honey came home while she was there.  He was VERY happy with his score of 83.  He bagged up all of the popcorn, before it was time to have yummy crab cakes for dinner.  The golf tournament he was watching went into overtime, and I got a second wind, so I headed to the studio to continue on the binding while he watched the end of it.  I came upstairs at 9PM,   and we snuggled and watched some funny sitcoms before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.