Tuesday, February 17, 2015


Michael left around 9AM on Monday (2/16) for various errands and I left by 10 AM for our Volunteer meeting.  I didn’t get home until NOON and spent 45 minutes writing up the minutes of the meeting (secretary couldn’t be there today) before leaving for a Machine Embroidery meeting.  I got home from that at 3:30 PM and made a big drink and read the ending of a mystery book before heading downstairs to try Miss Scarlett once again.  I got through the last 1/2 of row 4 on the quilt, with only one small computer error which I corrected.  Started row 5 and got about 10% of the way through before the machine went wacky  :~(.  I turned it off and dropped back to my tulip quilt.  Now that president’s day is over, I’m hoping to hear from the store tomorrow about a new static guard part.  Michael and I had leftover soup for dinner with new rolls (I ran a quart of soup and our leftover rolls from yesterday across the street to my neighbors) and Michael and I hunkered down for the rest of the cold, sleety evening.  I did manage to finish ripping all of the napkins I kept from last week while we were watching TV.

1 comment:

  1. Where's the smurfy MAN and cheese ?! Sounded interesting ;) (MJ in CT)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.