Thursday, February 5, 2015

Elsie & Cookie, Elsie



Wednesday morning (2/4) I hopped up early and tried to get through the TONS of paperwork that awaited me  :~(.  I worked straight through until 1 PM (with company on and off)

















and even though I was not done, I stopped to do something fun.  I desperately need a better system…..15 – 20 minutes a day would surely do it….I gotta get myself in the groove.  Bobbi (a neighbor) did come down around 11 AM to help me add a document to the SCCL website.  We both struggled with it for a bit until she finally figured out that a document cannot be added until there is a folder for it to go in….WHEW!  Finally success!!  Pat (another neighbor) came down just after 1 PM to drop off a quilt she would like me to quilt and we filled out an order form….my first OFFICIAL order form however, was presented to me by Leila on Saturday at the Fiber Floozie sew-in, and I brought her quilt home with me.  I had just half an hour to work on starting to get a quilt off of Miss Scarlett when Donna called to say she was ready for a visit.  Donna had surgery on Tuesday, and it was wonderful to spend 3-1/2 hours with her on Wednesday afternoon.  She was feeling very well, and we talked over EVERYTHING!  At 5 PM I left to hit the library and called my honey to let him know I was STARVING and on my way home.  He had a smurfy grilled ham & cheese ready when I got there, and we watched TV and ate dinner until my regular Wednesday night call with Janice.  We talked for about an hour…even though Michael said “you just saw her 3 days ago….what could you POSSIBLY have to talk about for an hour?”  Then it was TV, and snuggling for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.